Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fish tanks and more

I love my fish tank. It is or will be 4 years old this coming fathers day, hum, maybe 5 years old. ANYWAY, the fish you see are original fish and are survivors. I have 2 silver dollars named Pan and Cake. There was a third named E, but it swam between into a cave, got stuck and drowned. Yes fish do drown if they cannot move to have water travel through their gills. Enough fish 101. I also have one Blue Gourami named Stain. Long story on the name, one barb that I cannot remember its name and an algae eater named homey....They are fun to watch and they know when feeding time is. In fact, they are looking at me now because I am late on feeding them..

I have not been fluffing off today though. I Installed new lights in our church Library/sitting and meeting room this morning. Came home and cut the front and back grass with the beast. Debbie was bummed that I dare use "her" beast.. She said she missed it.. WOW

Now it is time to relax until we go to an anniversary party for friends of our tonight. Have a great weekend you all......

Oh and btw, I still have a full head of hair!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. We had a 75gal for almost 7 yrs...I had had Enough of the cleaning...
    SO glad you got to keep your hair too...Hahaaaa
    Have a fun evening!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fish are entertaining, for sure. And they really do know when it's feeding time! I'm glad you enjoy your fish tank so much, babe.

    I am ALSO glad you didn't have to have your head shaved! LOL I kinda like you WITH hair, ya know? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot about that fish tank...hard to imagine them being entertaining but they are! Too bad you didn't get to pull a dad look-alike but there's always next year! See you next week at Don and Lindas?

    ReplyDelete